McVitie’s True Originals – Biscuit Break – Competition T&Cs
The competition opens on 17th April 2023 and closes at midnight on 1st June 2023. The winners will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prize by 5pm on 14th June 2023.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter you must be a UK resident and convenience store owner, over the age of 18.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via SurveyMonkey or email. To enter, participants must either complete the Survey Monkey that’s been distributed via betterRetailing.com – in full including your email address – or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of you enjoying a tea and biscuit break, as well as your name, store’s name, contact number and address. Each mechanic equates to one entry, meaning there’s a maximum of two opportunities to enter in total.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of pladis or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is £100 worth of McVitie’s stock. There will be 5 of these prizes available to 5 different store owners. Exact products will be decided by pladis, but this will include a selection of McVitie’s most popular biscuits. Please note that £100 worth of stock has been calculated based on the average sale cost of a pack of biscuits.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winners will be chosen at random by a representative of pladis.
- The competition winners will be notified by 5pm on 14th June 2023. If the Promoters are not able to contact the winner within 2 weeks (by 28th June 2023), the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Prize to be dispatched within 2 weeks from date that winner acknowledges communication of their win.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will retain winners data in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- The Promoter is pladis, c/o Richmond & Towers, 69 Turnmill Street, Farringdon, EC1M 5RR, London.